Mothering 101: A Crash Course for Young Pregnant Women
Are you pregnant and aged 25 years or under?
Come along to meet other young mums, ask questions and learn about:
- How pregnancy changes things
- Taking care of yourself and your baby
- Hospitals, tests and support services
- Getting ready for labour and birth
- Life with a newborn
Starting: Wednesday 1st March 2017
When: Every Wednesday for 8 weeks
Where: Sunshine Library – 301 Hampshire Rd, Sunshine
For more information, please contact Trixie: 0420 894 167 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a referral, please complete our referral form.
Or download the flyer with more information here: Mothering 101 for Young Pregnant Women
Birth for HumanKIND is continuing to develop our Education Programs in conjunction with local hospitals and support services which will include:
– targeted childbirth education classes
– young women’s pregnancy discussion and peer support groups
– information sessions for refugee, asylum seeker, and newly arrived migrant women to understand and navigate the maternal health system and birthing in Australia.
Women who attend these sessions will also be introduced to our doula support service, and be given the opportunity to request a doula.
Please stay tuned for more upcoming dates and programs.